Friday, September 24, 2010

Happy pampering :D


Babyhubby is off yesterday and today.

Yesterday went watching movie and dinner with Babyhubby's friends. Xiaoboy,his wife (whose pregnant with 8 months),Chang & his gf, Qingwei & his gf.
We went AMK hub to watch "Chen Zhen" ,the recent show acted by Donnie Yen. The show was kinda interesting. Love watching his fighting scene. His abs is damn fit and sexy la! 40+ yr old still can stay in shape so well.

Babyhubby & I discussed and chat a lot of pregnancy stuffs together with Xiaoboy and his wife. Found out many different knowledge. Very fruitful sharing.

After that, we went Ang Mo Kio Ave 1 to have our seafood feast. CRABS! Superior! Salted fried crab & Buttermilk crab! Love their crabs, they were so delicious. In order to take a seat , we still have to queue for around 30 mins or more for a table but I think it's kinda worthy. Wahaha! I know due to some myth, many will say not advisable to eat crab or seafood. We think it's actually ok , as long as you don't really eat too much in too often , it will still be fine.

Today went out to BBDC with babyhubby as he's taking his final theory test and I'm so proud of him seriously. Just within less than a hr of revising at home, he managed to scored 49/50! First timer some more and you know the question they asked always tricky. Great great!

After that we went walking around in Town area, hoping to find a prenatal massage service which is good,worthy and reasonable. Not much interested until we got into one in Cuppage. The big advertisement poster of a beautiful pregnant woman outside the door caught our eye straight away.
We decided to check out their services and rates of the massage. Not realizing, actually that was wellness spa that Mediacorp artist , Zoey Tay is currently attending to. She had them attend to her by home services once very week.

They also provide home services to customers and their consultant is very patience in explaining every detailed to us. I take up the prenatal massage first time trial (45mins) which only costing $28 nett. After trying, I think they were professional and I thought the package is at a reasonable price too. Imagine each time you went to salon/spa for a prenatal massage is already estimate min $100 exclude the first time trial, some more plus it's a big spa & wellness with good products used.

Babyhubby and I had a discussion all over and he decided to sign up the package to pamper me! WEE! So contented because I'm very clear though our financial status is very tight now but babyhubby said as long as I like the treatment and I'm happy , it's worth it and also I don't really anyhow spent money to buy other stuffs so it's time to pamper me. Teheehee! I love you bi!!


BellaLuna
They are quite specialized on maternity massages.


visit them @ http://www.mybellaluna.com/index.html for more info.


The packages that I took includes:
  • Prenatal massage treatment (60mins)

OR


  • Post natal massage treatment (Jamu massage + Mask + Wrap + Steam) / Dip sand treatment(cuppage only) (After 1 month confinement first)
  • Home visit 5 Days recovery
    consists of:
    5x postnatal energizing massage therapy
    5x natural sea salt scrub
    5x portable steaming relaxer
    4x overnight toning wraps
    5x baby massage (helps/teach you how to help your baby massage)

Total: 20 sessions, not limit how many times you want it to be either prenatal /post-natal.

FOC: Wrapping/Toning Belt X1 -for postnatal (home visit)
FOC: Body scrub X7 session (with after some negotiation)

Total package: 2k+ (of cause ,installment payment is allow)

My Naughty Cheeky Little Precious Boy!

BB Eden is kicking/poking/moving very much the whole day today. He has never been like this.
Normally is very peaceful & calm during the daytime other than if my position happen to compress him, he will kick me or else he only kicks during night time for a short period of time.
Is it because his eyes have start opening now already? I can't sleep well last night. Wake up at 5-6AM feeling heartburn and morning sickness came back. Backache persisted and shoulder blade is aching like nobody business. I burped a lot and vomited in the end.
BB Eden has been moving all day long til now! He is still moving inside very actively now! Why is this so? What is happening and what's wrong with BB Eden? I hope I can magically change becoming the magic school bus in the cartoon , so I can travel into my womb and see what's actually going on in there. LOL!